2. How do you think one should deal with the homeless situation: through building trust, like ADAPT, or through force like the police officers? Why do you think this is the right way? What might be roadblocks to dealing with the situation that way?
3. What happens to families in the tunnels? Do you think this is right?
4. Why are women and their children the fastest growing homeless group? Why would they seek tunnels to live in?
5. Do you think that the social worker is right, "that no child can live a normal, healthy life in a tunnel?" (p. 69)
6. How can people be "like a cancer?"