2. What cities have underground homeless populations?
3. Why do people end up living in the tunnels? Do you think it is all the individual's fault? What does Toth think it is? (p. 38)
4. What is the population of the New York underground? Is there controversy surrounding that number?
5. What issues do the majority of homeless people deal with? (p. 40)
6. Where do homeless live underground, and what do they typically die from? What is their life expectancy underground?
7. What would cause the New York underground homeless population to shrink?